Thursday, July 12, 2012

Button Bracelet



Hello everyone!

Today I will be showing you how to do a quick, easy, and best of all cheap project.
(Sorry that some of the pics are blurry... I cant find my camera and I am using my phone)

You will need just a few things to do this:
- Buttons
- Pliers
- Bracelet/Necklace thing*
    * Sorry I dont know what to call it... I got mine from Walmart. It was in the craft section by the ribbon for $1!



Now this it where you can get creative.

I just did knots and added the buttons and then tied knots again..



I did this on a few strads


You can do them as close or far apart as possibe

I did two strads of just knots


Take your pliers and clamp the ends like the directions tell you to


I had to wrap mine around twice but... Ta-da!


I hope you like this how-to :)

If you have any questions/comments feel free to leave them

Happy Thursday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment