Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sewing with Dee! Part I



Today in just a couple of hours I will have a house full of kiddos running around. On top of my two there will be three others (all under the age of 10)! "Am I insane" I keep asking myself, it's quite possible, but I digress...

Today I will be teaching the oldest of the five kids how to sew! I'm super excited about this.
         - A little back story -
For Christmas we gave Dee a bracelet/necklace making kit, which she has absolutly fallen in LOVE with. So we were over at their house the other day for the youngest's first birthday. And since it's summer break for the kids I invited them over. And I made a comment about Dee learning to sew or craft to which she informed me "We will be there at 10!!".

Anyways.... They will be coming over today and I will be teaching her how to sew, which Im very excited about and I think she is too.

If her mom gives the okay I will post pics with her, however if she doesn't I will post photos of the things she makes.


Happy Tuesday Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment