Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sewing With Dee! Part II



So Miss Dee came over yesterday to give sewing a try and I think she liked it.
We started off by learning how to wind the bobbin,
 then moved on to threading the machine properly (which she did excellent at both!),
 then we moved on to doing some straight stitches and following lines.
 By the end of all of the basic "how-to" stuff, she was ready to go!
By the end of the day she had sewen a reversible purse!! I was totally and completely impressed by her.


Learning to thread the machine


Pulling the bobbin thread up through the top


Look at her go!


Doing some basic stitches


Playing around with the different settings, getting a feel for the machine


I think she was enjoying herself



Working on her purse 



Almost finished


Finishing touches


TA-DA
(outside)


TA-DA
(inside)



I did really enjoy myself and I'm hoping that we can do it again soon!

Happy "Hump"-day Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment